Everything's new and exciting around here. My story on D.C.'s bag law is in today's Washington City Paper. The link isn't up yet, but I'll post it here when it is. Pull the paper out of any free box in the DMV to read it in print. Also, "The Cartoon Picayune" now has its own bank account that you can write checks to (and you better believe I have one of those really wide business checkbooks). Finally, two new professionally printed promotional tools arrived in the mail: vibrant new business cards and one-inch buttons. All the better to represent myself at the 2012 Toronto Comic Arts Festival, May 5th and 6th. I'll be debuting the third issue of The Cartoon Picayune, Spring 2012. Each story is set in a city and I think it's going to be a really good issue. More soon.
- The Summer 2013 Issue, Hard Work June 14, 2013 Josh Kramer
- June/July Events and the Hard Work Launch May 23, 2013 Josh Kramer
- Matt Diffee Q+A April 29, 2013 Josh Kramer
- Spring and Summertime Updates March 8, 2013 Josh Kramer
- Colin Tedford Q+A January 15, 2013 Josh Kramer
- Jess Ruliffson Q+A December 13, 2012 Josh Kramer